Country Of Pyramid: Egypt, Hi readers when we thought about any country than our mind create an image of that country, like their famous monuments, personalities,war etc etc. So today we going to discuss about Egypt, yes Egypt is the country of Pyramid.
The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, thats why it is called Country Of Pyramid: Egypt. It is the only one to survive into modern times. Egypt, is located at northeast corner of Africa and southwest corner of Asia, and Egypt border touches the edge of Gaza Strip and Israel to the northeast, the Gulf of Aqaba to the east, the Red Sea to the east and south, Sudan to the south, and Libya to the west. On 1922 Egypt got freedom from Britain.
Country Of Pyramid: Egypt full article
Now go through the History of Egypt:
Egypt is one of the oldest countries in the world. It has at least 5,000 years of recorded history, Its existence is bound up with the River Nile; without the river, almost all the land would be desert, and only a few people would live there. Because of the Nile, Egypt is a vibrant country with 80 million inhabitants. In the words of the ancient Greek historian Herodotus, “Egypt is the gift of the Nile.” Christianity was the main religion in Egypt between the Fourth and Sixth Centuries. Egypt has been long and rich, due to the flow of the Nile river, with its fertile banks and delta.
History of Egypt divided into five categories:
- Ancient Egypt
- Classical antiquity
- Middle Ages
- Early modern
- Modern Egypt
Now let us see climatic condition of Egypt:
The country can be divided into five regions: the Nile River Valley, the Nile Delta, the Western Desert, the Eastern Desert, and the Sinai Peninsula.Egypt is a hot, dry country. Summer temperatures go up as high as 104°F (40°C), and seldom do winter temperatures drop to freezing (32°F, 0°C).
Natural resource of Egypt: Country Of Pyramid: Egypt
Egypt’s main oil fields are in the Western Desert and lands surrounding the Gulf of Suez. Egypt is currently a net exporter of oil, but it is likely to become a net importer by 2010 unless new fields are discovered. Natural gas, found near Suez, has become Egypt’s major earner of foreign exchange. Egyptians hope further exploration will uncover other sources of mineral wealth.
Economy of Egypt: Country Of Pyramid: Egypt
The economic system of modern Egypt is based on free market capitalism. It is an important trading partner for many European and Middle Eastern countries. Egypt, a lower middle income country, is due to complete its political transition. Official data indicate that 28 percent of the population lived below the poverty line in 2015, with poverty rates as high as 60 percent in rural Upper Egypt. International tourism is a service industry that employees millions of Egyptians.
Religious and language of Egypt: Country Of Pyramid: Egypt
Most people who live in Cairo are Muslim. There are also many Christians in Egypt, making up perhaps around 10 per cent of the population. The majority of Christians belong to the Coptic Orthodox Church, which was the dominant religion in Egypt before Islam.
Culture: Country Of Pyramid: Egypt
It have mixed cultures with Egyptian, Arab Egyptian, Arab.
Let us see more about Country Of Pyramid: Egypt
Egypt is the country of pyramids. Ancient Egyptian pyramids are the most well known pyramid structures. Most Ancient Egyptian pyramids were built as tombs for Pharaohs and their families. Over 130 pyramids have been discovered in Egypt.
- The three pyramids in Giza Necropolis are the most famous Egyptian pyramids.
- The oldest Egyptian pyramid is believed to be the Pyramid of Djoser which was built in the Saqqara Necropolis.
- The Pyramid of Khufu (also known as Great Pyramid of Giza or the Pyramid of Cheops) is the largest. The original height of the pyramid was 146.5 meters (481 feet), the current height is 138.8 meters (455 feet).
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and the last one still in existence.
Let us see some facts about Country Of Pyramid: Egypt
- The Steppe eagle is the national animal of Egypt.
- The Statue of Liberty was intended for Egypt.
- The lost Egyptian city of Heracleion was found after 1200 years under the sea.
- The first sailing boats were invented in Egypt.
Country Of Pyramid: Egypt full description
- Egypt is the most populated country in Middle East and has the world’s largest Arab population.
- In Ancient Egypt, killing a cat, even accidentally, incurred the death penalty.
- The formal name of Egypt is the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- The literacy rate for Egyptian men is 83% and 59.4% for women.
- For ancient Egyptians, bread was the most important food and beer was their favorite drink.
Models of brewers were even left in tombs to ensure that the deceased had plenty of beer in the next world.
- The life expectancy of Egyptians is approximately 72.66 years, which ranks 124th in the world.
- Egypt is the 30th largest country in the world by area. Slightly three times larger than New Mexico, Egypt’s area is 386,560 square miles.
- The ancient Egyptians believed that the god Thoth invented writing and passed its secret to humans. His symbols were a bird called an ibis and a baboon.
- The first pyramid was built in 2600 BC by Egyptian architect Imhotep.
- “Pyramid Power” or “pyramidology” refers to the belief that pyramids possess supernatural powers.
- The first mummy is, according to legend, Osiris who was murdered by Seth. Isis wrapped him in bandages and he came back to life as the god of the dead, or the afterlife.