Google Ad sense-Very Easy Way To Earn
1 year ago Sumit Gupta 0
Earning $100, $200 or even $300 per day with Google Ad Sense can be done from a home office. Many website are doing it.
Google Ad sense-Very Easy Way To Earn[the_ad_placement id=”aa12″]
The only thing you need is planning, work, determination, and passion about your topic.
Ensure you have a web site and substantial content.
Ad Sense revenue is shared with bloggers and webmasters. So you have to own a website/blog and put content to it. At least 25-40 pages on your site.
Your site’s content must also meet Google Ad Sense guidelines. Manage to create top level domain name website because blogspot.com is not good idea for long term earning with ad sense. Post round about 60 quality/original/UN-copied contents.
Sign up for Ad Sense and create a personal profile- To sign up for Ad Sense, just go to Google Ad sense Page and sign up free. Ad Sense sign up is free but you have to wait and get approved first to start earning. The age of your site should at least 6 months.
Google Ad sense-Very Easy Way To Earn[the_ad_placement id=”aaaa”]
While signing up, you will have to fill up your Ad Sense personal information that Google will use to send you your Ad Sense earnings.
Generate Ad Sense code for your website- Google Ad Sense pays you when you display ads on your site. When a visitor clicks on the ads, you earn some money from the clicks with Ad Sense.
For the ads to show on your site, you have to copy and paste the Ad Sense code to your site. The design of your website should be easy for readers and navigation bar should also be cleared.
This is how to generate the Ad Sense code[the_ad_placement id=”b”]
1. Sign into your Google Ad Sense account.
2. Then create an Ad Sense ad unit
by going to: My Ads> Ad units, then click “+ New ad unit” link/button.
3. Name your ad unit and select a size.
- After creating an AdSense ad unit, then name it to help you manage the ads data. You can give it even your files, names e.g file1.html, file2.html….
- Then pick an AdSense ad size that you want to appear on your site. You can select any size ranging from the small Button (125 x 125), to the Wide Skyscraper (160 X 600) … etc.
- Make sure you have done all SEO work properly.
4. Set your Ad type and make a custom channel.
Google Ad sense-Very Easy Way To Earn[the_ad_placement id=”f”]
- You can make an ad type to determine the the type of ads that appear on your site. The ad types can be: text only, text and image etc.
- After that, make a custom channel to help you analyze your ads performance. Setting a custom channel is optional.
5. Make an ad style.
- It is preferred that you use the default Google Ad Sense settings here.
- However you can make ad styles that blend with your site’s settings.
6. Finally, generate Ad Sense code and paste it to your site.
- To start earning cash when people click on your ads.
- To get the Ad Sense code, just click the “save and get code” link. Then copy and paste the code to your web pages where you want the ads to appear.
- Get approved and make money.
- After pasting the Ad Sense code, you have to wait for Google Ad Sense to approve your site after it has been reviewed for Ad Sense best practices. When approved, then you can start to make money. At least 300 to 400 original and organic traffic because Google hates paid and traffic comes from other illegal sources.
- You can also learn tips on how to earn more money with Google Ad sense below.
- Manage your account.
- After being approved for Ad Sense, it’s time to manage your account.This is the most important part in making money with Google Ad-sense.
- You have to manage your ads and notice the best practices that work for you. With time you may also need to maximize your earnings or just implement other ways on how to make more money.
- But the word of caution is ‘DO NOT CLICK ON YOUR AD SENSE ADS’. Make the habit to think positive all the time because negative mind will be ended to disabled account.
- Clicking on your ads will make you get banned or your earnings withheld by Google as a penalty for fraudulent activities. Keep updating your website with fresh content.
Your ad Click-Through Rate is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of individual ad impressions. Suppose you are showing 3 AdSense ads on every page of your website, 1 page view is equal to 3 ad impressions.
CTR = Clicks / Ad Impressions X 100
Suppose, you get 5 clicks out of 500 ad impressions, your CTR would be 1% (5/500X100).
Google Ad sense-Very Easy Way To Earn[the_ad_placement id=”nn”]
Cost Per Click is the revenue you earn each time a visitor clicks on your ad. CPC is determined by the advertisers. In some competitive niches like finance, marketing, online products etc. advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others.
- CPM means “Cost Per 1000 Impressions.”
- Sometimes advertisers opt for CPM ads instead of CPC and set their price for 1000 ad impressions. And they pay each time their ads appear on any website.
- What It Takes To Make $100 A Day With AdSense.
- When your CTR is 1% and your average CPC is $0.25.
- it’s quite achievable to make $100 dollars a day, and lots of people are doing it. Let’s assume that a Page View = An Ad Impression.
- To make $100 everyday you need 40,000 Page Views/day Or, 400 Clicks a day @ 1% CTR and $0.25 CPC.
- For 40,000 Page Views you have to produce 500 awesome articles on your website.
These pages must attract at least 80 or more page views everyday.
These articles can be as little as 300 words. Always include a YouTube video on every article page you create. Many people writing a book, can simply write their book on their website and make money simply by writing it.
You can also get your visitors to contribute their story ideas. This gets you free content and engages your followers.
Apart from CPC, you will also earn from your CPM ad impressions. Irrespective of any niche, the average CPM earning is $1 to $1.5 per 1,000 impressions.
You can make $40 to $60 per day from 40,000 page views.