Heaven On The Earth: Brazil. Hi readers, there are many countries in the world and all the countries have their own characteristics.When we talk about any country than we just create the image of that country in our mind .Friends today I am going to show you the most awesome and
5th largest country in the world that is Brazil. Yes Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world by both land and population and belongs to South America and Latin America.
Amazon River basin includes a vast tropical forest, home to diverse wildlife, a variety of ecological systems, and extensive natural resources spanning numerous protected habitats. This unique environmental heritage makes Brazil one of 17 marvelous countries in the world.
So let’s start the tour of Brazil which is the Heaven On The Earth: Brazil and we see their cultures, tradition, food, history, famous monuments, famous personality, etc.
- Federative republic of Brazil is the official name of Brazil, Brazil is the largest country in south and Latin America. In America Brazil is the only country to have official language is Portuguese, because before 1822 Brazil was the part of United Kingdom of Portugal. In 1822 Brazil got freedom from United Kingdom of Portugal.
- Brazil share their border for all countries of South America except Ecuador and Chile on the east of Brazil is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean. The Amazon River flows through the Brazil it is the 2nd largest river after Nile. Approx. 60% of amazon rain forest is located in Brazil.
- Brazil called the home of animals yes it is true in Brazil you find a wide range of animals including armadillo, tapirs, jaguars and pumas.
Let us talk about economy of Brazil.
- Brazil’s economy is the 9th largest economy in the world. Brazilian economy has developed services, manufacturing and agricultural sectors with each sector contributing around 68%, 26%, and 6% respectively. Brazil is the one of the BRICS countries and fastest growing economy in the world.
Now see the population and literacy rate of Brazil.
- According to census 2012 Brazil is the 5th largest countries in the World. The present population of Brazil is more than 200 million.
Climate and wildlife of Brazil.
- The climate in the majority of Brazil is tropical.
- 60% of Brazil are covered by amazon rain forest, one tenth of all species in the world are found in Brazil. Brazil is considered to have the greatest biodiversity of any country on the globe. There are 55000 species of plants are found in Brazil, 3000 freshwater fish and 68 species of mammals also found in Brazil. It also ranks third on the list of countries with the most number of bird species.
Do you know the National Emblem of Brazil, don’t worry I will tell you.
- National bird: Rufous-bellied thrush
- National flower: Ipe-amarelo – Tecoma chrysostricha
- National tree: Pau-Brasil – Caesalpinia echinata
Now see the cultures of Brazilians.
- Mostly Brazilians follow the cultures of Portugal and Africa, by this we can say that Brazil have a mixed cultures.
Why most of the tourist prefer to visit Brazil? Let us answer this question.
- As we know that, Brazil is known for coffee and festivals. Brazil’s coffee exported to all around the Globe, Brazil also known for hosting 2014 FIFA world cup football.
- The Christ the redeemer statue is the most famous landmark of Brazil which located in Rio De Janeiro.
- You also see amazon river the world second longest river in the World, it is the attraction view of tourism.
- Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo are the two most tourism destination in the country. Sao Paulo is also the largest state in the country.
- Copacabana is the most famous beach in the world which located in Rio de Janeiro.
Trading partners of Brazil and international membership of Brazil.
- United Nations.
- G 20.
- Organization of American States.
- Organization of Ibero-American States.
- Latin Union.
- Regional power .
Sports of Brazil.
- Football is the most popular game in Brazil.
- It is the place where so many most popular football’s players are belong,
- Romaria .
Now summaries some interesting facts about Brazil .
- Brazil is 5th largest country in the world.
- 99% of Brazilians speaks Portuguese.
- In Brazil there are 3 time zones.
- Football is the most popular sports game of Brazil.
- There are 2500 airports in Brazil. Which 2nd in the world after USA
- Every year more than one millions people visit Brazil.
- Brazil have a world record to win FIFA world cup 5 times.
- Brazil’s highest mountain is the Pico da Neblina (Mist Peak), on the border with Venezuela, at 2,994 meters .
- Brasilia looks like an Airplane from above.
- World’s 50th most beautiful honeymoon hotels are in Brazil.
- Brazil has 19 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Among the best known is the Iguacu National Park, home to one of the world’s largest and most impressive waterfalls.
- Brazil used ethanol as fuel which is produced from the sugarcane.
- If you want to see most Japanese people outside the japan than you have to visit Brazil.
- Brazil distributes women’s breast milk around the country to babies whose mothers can’t provide it for them.
- Snake island Brazil :dare to live, is the most dangerous island in the globe.
- Dare to live in Brazil, Brazil also fame for highest murder rate in the world.
- There is a city in Brazil called “Nao-Me-Toque” meaning “Don’t Touch Me”.
- The largest population of Catholics in the world in Brazil, 123 million, 64% of its population.Thanks for reading this article. If you like this article please like, share and comment.