Interesting facts about Vladimir Putin, Putin Earned A Black Belt In Judo Because He Was Slow To Start Puberty. In this article about fascinating Vladimir Putin facts, we will learn some funny and some serious facts about the Russian top dog.
Vladimir Putin is one of the world’s most talked-about leaders. The Russian leader might be the most important man in the world, but he’s also one of the most secretive. Vladimir Putin, in full Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (born October 7, 1952, Leningrad, Russia, U.S.S.R. [now St. Petersburg, Russia]), Russian intelligence officer and politician who served as president (1999–2008, 2012– ) of Russia and also was the country’s prime minister (1999, 2008–12).
In this blog we will learn Interesting facts about Vladimir Putin
Vladimir Putin served as president of Russia from 2000 to 2008, and was re-elected to the presidency in 2012. He previously served as Russia’s prime minister.
- Putin was born into a poor Soviet family in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg) and he lived in a communal apartment block with his parents, siblings and three other families. In his official biography, the Russian President revealed he spent his spare time hunting rats on the stairwell.
- Putin began his career in the KGB as an intelligence officer. Stationed mainly in East Germany, he held that position until 1990, retiring with the rank of lieutenant colonel.
- He earned a black belt in judo when he was 18 and still practices the martial art.
- Interesting Facts About Sydney Opera House
- He Has Two Daughters But Keeps Their Lives secret.
- Putin loves spy novel, once remarking “what amazed me most of all was how one man’s effort could achieve what whole armies could not.”
He Has Several Pet Dogs And Used One To Scare German Chancellor Angela Morkel.
- He joined the KGB straight out of university and spent the 1980s helping the Soviet secret police recruit people to spy on the West.
- He is fluent in German, but not very confident in English.
- He sleeps in late and ate his first meal at about noon.
- He loves to swim after every breakfast to think.
- Putin and his wife announced their divorce in 2013.
- Putin Helped To Put Out Wildfires In The Russian Countryside By Co-Piloting An Aircraft.
- His Grandfather Cooked Meals For Vladimir Lenin And Joseph Stalin.
- Putin doesn’t lives in Moscow,he thinks the city is too congested and prefers to work from his palace outside the city.
- In Russia ,you Can Buy Putinka Vodka and Putin Canned Goods.
- He Believes Same-Sex Marriage Is Akin To Satan-Worshiping.
- Putin work at his High School’s Radio Station.
- He Has Given Birth To A Series Of “Putinisms”.
- Putin Has An Alleged Personal Worth Of £46 Billion.
- Putin Is A Huge Fan Of The Beatles.
- In 2014, Putin’s Russia Was Joint-136th On The List Of World’s Least Corrupt Countries.
- He “Saved” A Television Crew From A Tiger Attack.
If you like this Article please give comments, like and share