Networking & Internet Free Guide For Competitive Exam
1 year ago Sumit Gupta 0
Hi readers Networking & Internet Free Guide For Competitive Exam is totally based on banking exams and ssc examination. Today the time is for competitive examinations like IBPS SSC and many more. It is said that if you are good in computer than you easily grab a higest number in minimum time. So Networking & Internet Free Guide For Competitive Exam is totally based on latest syllabus.
Now a days its very easy to get a government jobs perhaps you have to follow some strategic path or aware with the pattern. If you read this article than we sure that you can’t leave any questions regarding the topics networking and internet. So just go through this free guide Networking & Internet Free Guide For Competitive Exam.
In this Blog we would guide you Networking & Internet Free Guide For Competitive Exam
- Physical Topology: it represents connection of computers in a network.
- Bus: bus is actually a main cables in which computers are connected with the main cables. both the ends of the cables has a terminator. if main cables are destroyed than entire network also destroy.
- Star: star is the centralised device(hub, switch, router) in which computer are connected through this centralised device. this is broadcasting/topoplogy. if centralised device will get any faults than the entire network will destroy.
- Tree: it is the combination of star and bus.
- Ring: computers are connected in a circular way. flow of data is in either direction clockwise or anti clockwise direction. if either node or cable get fauults then the network will destroy.
- this is simplified topology. each node has equal asseccibility of resources.
- Mesh: Rach node is directly connected to all other nodes. this topology is complex ,costlier but reliable.
- Hybrid: mixture of more than one topology.
- IP Address: it is called internet protocol, it is the unique address of each computers in a network.
Let‘s see some important protocol according to exams only:
SNMP: Simple Network Management Protocol.
HTTP: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol.
FTP: File Transfer Protocol.
SMTP: Simple Mail Transfer Protocol.
POP3: Post Office Protocol.
TELNET: Remotely Used.
MIME: Multi Purpose Mail Internet Extension.
SSL: Secure Socket Layer.
TCP: Transmission Control Protocol.
IPS: Internet Protocol.
- Computer network: computer network is developed by connecting the computers. The aim of the computer network is sharing the resources that could be hardware or software.
- ISO: International Standard Organisation ,ISO developed OSI model
- OSI: Open System International.
- It is introduced in 1977. it has 7 layers. It is theoritical/conceptual model. it explains the flow of data in a network.
- Internet: It is the network of network. It world wide web OSI model explain the flow of data in a network.
Networking & Internet Free Guide For Competitive Exam gives you brief knowledge about OSI model:
7 Application Layer
6 Presentation Layer
5 Session Layer
4 Transport Layer
3 Network Layer
2 Datalink Layer
1 Physical Layer
Application Layer: It is the closest user to the user. Where browser run on this layer also network service are asseccible thruogh this layer.
Presentation: This layer perform the job incription description etc. This is the taranslater of the network.
Session: This layer creates a session and also maintains it and expires it.
Transport: It control the flow of data error detection and handling.
Network: Data are in the farm packet at this layer. each packets contains the ip address of sources and destination. Routing, chromological addressing are perform.
Also read our top most popular blog Education Build A Strong Foundation In One’s LIfe
Datalink: Datalink are in the form of frame. Each frame contains the mac.
LLC: Logic link control,it manages the freames between the upper and lower layer.
Physical: Data are form in bits in this layer. this layer is used to established mechanical connection between the system. data are transfer from one end to another end in this layer.
TCP: it is the part of transport layer. TCP is the connection oriented protocol because when TCP send data one to another end it recieved acknowledgement from other end. TCP is the reliable protocol.
UDP: when UDP send data from one end to another end it cannot recieved any acknowelgement from other end thats why it is also called connectionless protocol.
Authentication: when we put login id and password it means it check the users are liable to acess the server or not.
LAN: local area network
CAN: campus area network
PAN: personal area network
MAN: macropolitan area network
WAN: wide area network
Modem: It converts digigital signal into analog signal, it is used to connection between telephone line to computer.
Repeater: It is used to boost up or accelerate the weak signals.
Gateway: Translater of the protocol connects to different protocol.
Firewall. It is used to check or stop the unauthorised data between public network and private network.
HUB: It is a connecting device it is also an unintelligent device. When HUB recieved messages it send the messages to all other devices.
Switch: It is an intelligent device. it maintains a mac table. It has multiple incoming and multiple outgoing.
Bridge: It has singal incoming and outgoing port. It is used to connect two local area network.
(HUB and BRIDGE are not in used these days)
Extranet: If accesibility of internet is given to another network is callled the extranet.
Thanks for reading Networking & Internet Free Guide For Competitive Exam
Thanks & Regards,
For more update just subscribe to our website