One of the most richest country in the world, i am discussing about Qatar: One of the most richest country in the world and also top 10 richest country in the world.
Some countries are rich in our history and culture but the richest country are actually depend on the greatest attraction for tourism and developed on economic stability. So let us see how Qatar be a richest country.
Now see why we called this country is One of the most richest country in the world
Thats why we called this One of the most richest country in the world
- Qatar: Qatar is a peninsular country: A decade ago , Qatar is one of the most boring places in the world and now it’s fastest growing and becoming one of the most developed country. Qatar is a subcontinent and also Arabian Gulf country. Qatar is producer of LNG ( liquefied natural gas ) and also produces 283 barrels of crude oil every day. State of Qatar is a independent country located in Western Asia. Qatar Science & Technology Park is most advanced technological park in the world. Sidra Hospital and Dukhan Highway is the example of world best infrastructure system. 60 percent of total population of Qatar lives Doha (state of Qatar).
Quick facts about Qatar: One of the most richest country in the world
- Capital City : Doha.
- Largest City : Doha.
- Population : 2,258,283 (2016).
- Official Language : Arabic.
- Borders :Saudi Arabia.
- Currency : Riyal (QAR).
- Religion : Islam.
- Life expectancy : 78.7 years (2016).
- Natural resources : Petroleum, natural gas, fish.
- Agricultural land : 5.6%.
- Government type : Absolute monarchy.
- Independence : 3rd September 1971 (from the UK).
- National symbol : A maroon field surmounted by a white serrated band with nine white points; national colors: maroon, white.
- National anthem : “Al-Salam Al-Amiri” (The Peace for the Anthem).
- Industries : liquefied natural gas, crude oil production and refining, ammonia, fertilizers, petrochemicals, steel reinforcing bars ,machinery and transport equipment, food, chemicals.
- Time Zone : AST (UTC+3).
- Calling Code : +974.
- Internet country code : qa
Let us see some Interesting facts about Qatar: One of the most richest country in the world
- Qatar Hamad International airport is the ninth biggest in the world .
- Residents of Qatar is the second-highest earner in the world.
- “Thobe” is the traditional costume worn by Qatari men.
- Qatari women wear an Abaya.
- It is rarely wear a traditional business suit.
- Important of tourist attractions include Aladdin’s Kingdom also known as The Entertainment City. The Msheireb Enrichment Center is an amazing and most beautiful floating museum.
- Qatar is hosting next FIFA World Cup in 2022.
- The Qatari National Football League are Middle East Champion.
- Qatari people usually enjoy sweet foods with seafood.
- Qatari eat their mainly meal of the day at their lunchtime
- Traditional Qatari food is influenced by Indian and Iranian food . Famous of Qatari dishes include Ghuzi, Motabel, Biryani, Tabbouleh and Hummus.
- Machboos is a famous traditional dish of Qatar. The rich boil consists of meat and rice or seafood with rice.
- Topless sunbathing is don’t used and Swimmers are promoted to wear a long tee-shirts over with costume.
- Topless sunbathing is prohibited in Qatar. Here swimmers are prompted to do topless sunbath.
Thanks to read One of the most richest country in the world